Konjac sponges are made from a natural root (a kind of Japanese Turnip). These sponges are excellent for your skin. Great value 4 pack in recyclable packaging.
Both soft and gentle on your skin they are great for clearing the grime from your day.
And when you have finished with them (Konjac sponges approx 3 months or so depending on use) the can go straight into the compost bin.. or regular bin. They will rot down to nothing.
- Excellent for removing make up and preparing the skin beforehand
- Gently exfoliation brings back your natural glow
- Naturally PH Balancing
- Helps to keep skin refreshed tender and smooth.
- Pack of 4 coloured sponges
- approx size 7 x 7 x 4 cm
- 0.085 kg
To use :
- Soak the sponge in clean water until completely softened.
- Massage in gentle circular motions around the face or neck.
- After use rinse thoroughly and leave in a dry place to ensure maximum lifespan. (not in the shower)
- You can use your sponge with your favourite cleanser but once a week dip in boiling water for 5 sec or so.
- Allow to cool fully and replace sponge once every 3 months for best cleansing experience.